What if there was a way you could develop a marketing plan that would allow you to reach hundreds of thousands of people, with a message and information that is basically real time (less than 15 minutes old) for less than 20.00/ month. Would you want to know about it? But Wait, there's more. What if you could take that marketing material, and turn it into products to build additional revenue streams to support every stage of your business and every step in your customer lifecycle? You would want to know about that, Right? That is what this site is all about. If you are a coach, trainer, consultant or 'information industry professional' you probably know the value of having a way to duplicate yourself and allow your prospects to get a 'free sample of your service' without you having to deliver that information each time. By leveraging technology and a crisp message you can attract motivated, pre-qualified clients into your sales funnel, and allow them to spread the word to their friends because you have packaged your message in a format that is easy for them to pass along. Once you are established and have more clients than you can handle, you can use your products for entry level clients and create a wonderful recurring revenue stream to support your 'live' activities. Creating recursion in everything that you do will allow you to grow your business without loosing your sanity. I have divided the blog into five sections:
1. B U L L D O G- Find your Inner Bulldog This section deals with How you need to be in order to succeed in the dog eat dog marketing world. If you are new to this blog, this is a great place to start.
2. Topic Specific Marketing- Turning Ideas into action By using a topic specific approach, you will be able to publish articles, write a book, develop seminars and workshops, podcasts and audio products one step at a time.
3. Technology Rules- Use technology to spread the word Are you a techno-phobe? Does the thought of downloading an MP3 scare you? If so, don't worry...I will help simplify what you need to do to get your message out without going crazy or buying a bunch of software that you don't need.
4. Blogging Basics- Looking for information on how to get started with your blog? Here it is!
5. Selling- Tips on how to move your qualified prospects through the sales process.
6. The Fire Hydrant- Off topic but necessary Hey, If you are human, sometimes you need to rant and rave a little bit, right?
So if you're wondering what all of this has to do with bulldogs, read on!